How to Register on OOSTnet.com as a Service Provider
1) Go to www.oostnet.com.
2) On the log in screen in the blue box directly below the colorful banner, click the orange words that say: "Resister as an Out-of-School Time Service Provider."
3) Fill out the form with your information.
4) Click the orange "Submit" button.
5) Go to the email account you used to create your Log In Email, and look for the an email from OOSTnet.com. Click through the link in the email to verify your email address.
6) Log In again with your Log In Email and the password you created.
7) You now have an OOST Network account and can start searching for programs. Note: You will not be able to post programs until your account has been approved by the City Admin.
8) Once the City Admin approves your organization, you will receive an email from OOSTnet.com saying: "Your registration for the city of Manchester, CT is approved. You can start creating programs using the below link."
9) Click through the link. At this point, you can start listing all of your Out-of-School Time programs, activities, events, etc.on OOSTnet.com.
And that's it! From this point on, whenever you visit OOSTnet.com, you will have Out-of-School Time Service Provider privileges which include: posting and editing OST programs/events, activities and, through your dashboard, viewing all past and current programs.